Hana No Sekai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hana No Sekai

What color are your thorns?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

lonely in the rain

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Riku Akihiko

Riku Akihiko

lonely in the rain - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: lonely in the rain   lonely in the rain - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jun - 10:41

Something was wrong on yuuji. His beloved vampire did not seem to be all right. Riku woke up and saw his beloved was… somehow, restless and he looked pale. Riku only knew one thing to make Yuuji felt better, using his warmth on yuuji and made him felt at ease. Riku let Yuuji cuddled with him. He wrapped his arms around yuuji, humming soft lullaby for his beloved. He kissed Yuji's lips softly, over and over again, gentle , loving kiss.

,' You'll be all right, Yuuji-san… I will love you always, you're safe with me… it's all right…"

He smiled softly on yuuji, and kissing him again, and again. Till he felt yuuji's gaze changing. It was glowing red, like… a wild wolf of the night. Riku was confused at first but then, he noticed, it must be the thing yuuji was talking about! Riku quickly hugged Yuuji in his arms, tightly, he would not let Yuuji go! Riku was kissing Yuuji over and over again, he would not let those lips go for even a second. Though as he held yuuji in his arms, he felt Yuuji bit his neck.

,' aaahhhh….. yuuji-san… nnhh….fangs… aahhh…..nnnhh…..nnngghhh…"

Yuuji's fangs on Riku's neck were making Riku trembled and shivered. Despite the pain, actually, it kind of.. arouse him, and somehow, Yuuji was squeezing his butt and Riku moaned more. He hugged Yuuji tightly and let Yuuji drank more of his blood. Though since Riku felt that Yuuji was to lose it, he thought of one thing, he spread his legs, locked them around Yuuji's waist and he made yuuji's cock slipped inside his rectal. Riku grabbed Yuuji's face and licked his lips clean of blood, he shivered and kissed Yuuji deeply.

,'Yuuji-san… are you all right? Nnhhh… you.. aahh… I'll.. keep you warm down there.. aahhh… you.. can bit me more… come… come to me.. Yuuji-san… release it all on me…it's all right…."

Back to top Go down
Yuuji

Yuuji

PostSubject: Re: lonely in the rain   lonely in the rain - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul - 9:25

Riku held me but I felt wrong. I felt monstrously wrong. I wanted to kill. I tried to hold back, to remind myself that Riku was in my arms and that I could not hurt him, but instead, he grabbed me and made out to me. Soon, I had the taste of his blood in my mouth. Though this time, Riku told me not to stop. He made me slip inside him and now, not only did I have his blood to arouse me, I was making love to him too. I was about to lose my mind, but I was still conscious of myself. I moved inside him and drank more blood. Riku kept arousing me and I almost lost it for a moment when he told me to take it all out on him. I growled and stabbed myself hard inside him as I stopped biting him. He licked the blood off my lips and I almost lost it again, but I caught myself before I did. I just kept making love to him hard until my eyes turned to their normal color and then I simply slipped out and saw Riku fainted under me. I felt terrible. I had visibly hurt him. There was blood, there was semen. This was what a normal vampire's night of sex looked like. Though I never wanted to have vampire sex with Riku, he always seemed so fragile. I sighed, picked him up and brought him to the bath. I slowly, gently washed him. I didn't want him to feel anymore pain. I finished cleaning him and carries him back to bed. I held him against me, protecting him. But from what? A monster? I was the monster who did this to him. I should be protecting him from me. But I was old and selfish. I didn't want to let him go. I hummed a gentle song as he slept in my arms. I wouldn't sleep, cause I knew I would have nightmares if I did. I kissed his forehead and held him tightly against me. I stayed up until he opened his eyes. I didn't dare look him in his eyes so I looked down. During the night, the bruises had appeared.

"I'm...so very sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Riku Akihiko

Riku Akihiko

PostSubject: Re: lonely in the rain   lonely in the rain - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul - 11:13

Riku was really enjoying this, he could feel how Yuuji was in heat and how hot he was. They made love wildly and Riku lost some blood, he also got some bruises. Though he really enjoyed it. though when it lasted for hours, Riku fainted and when he woke up, he was in Yuuji's arms. He smiled and he wrapped his arms around yuuji's neck, he kissed him softly.

,' Yuuji-san…. You…feel better?"

Riku smiled and he winced a bit. He moaned and he fell on Yuuji's arms. He giggled and smiled at his beloved vampire. Riku kissed Yuuji some more, softly still. He was happy to be able to help Yuuji. From the scent and all, he knew that Yuuji was home all night long and he did not harm anyone.

,' yuuji-san I'm glad you're all right…please hug me more? I….really love Yuuji-san…"

Riku smiled more as he cuddled against yuuji. He felt so happy that he was able to help his loved one. As he cuddle, his cat ears and tails popped out and he blushes lightly. He kissed Yuuji again and then he hugged his lover more. Both of his ears went down and his tail was dancing around.

,' so.. ummm.. did i.. help you calm down? Or… i.. made it worse?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lonely in the rain   lonely in the rain - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lonely in the rain
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hana No Sekai :: Uncharted Territory :: The Park-
Jump to: