Hana No Sekai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hana No Sekai

What color are your thorns?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wish for your demise

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shikaku Rosier

Shikaku Rosier

Wish for your demise - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wish for your demise   Wish for your demise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 May - 9:10

He was having a short chat with the king of heaven, his old friend, and well.. perhaps his father. He wanted to know what he should do, what he must not do, how to act as a lover, but he did not get any answer from him. Then, he noticed fei li was on him, bowing and crying. Shikaku just grabbed Fei li and sat his lover on his lap. Wiping the tears away and kissed Fei Li's eyelids. What was this man talking about?

,' what are you saying? I was just talking to the king I won't leave you… come here.."

Shikaku did not want to see his lover cry like this, he held Fei li till he calmed down and then he cuddled with Fei Li. Still he was lost in what he should do and how he should act. Must he follow what Fei Li told him? Or compromise? Or have his own way? Shikaku lied down on the wooden floor of the balcony and he held Fei li right close to him.

,' I love you…. I'm just.. scared that… I will hurt you one day..that i.. disappoint you…. I never have anyone care about me, loving me like you do. I cherish you Fei-san. Tell me… since we're lovers…should I do anything you want me to? Will that make you happy?
"

Shikaku just want to make his lover happy, perhaps he tried and think too hard on this but Fei Li, was someone special to him so he would do his best. He turned around and he softly pressed their lips to each other, soft sweet way. This felt so nice. Kissing and cuddling his loved one made him felt warm in the heart. Shikaku hugged Fei Li tightly in his arms, always.

,' actually…. I was… afraid that..you.. saw me as a lousy man and that I make you unhappy…i.. I wish to learn more about this feeling for you..should we… go somewhere? Perhaps you want to..see some different scenery? Like… a date maybe?"

Back to top Go down
Fei Li Star

Fei Li Star

PostSubject: Re: Wish for your demise   Wish for your demise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 May - 9:54

Shikaku picked me up and sat me on his lap, wiping away my tears and then he asked me what I was talking about. He wasn't leaving me? He was just talking with the king of heaven? It seemed that he was just as scared and confused as me with this whole thing. He asked me how he should act and I grabbed his face. I kissed him hard and slipped my tongue in his mouth. His hands, his warm and strong hands were holding me tightly.

"You're over thinking this Love. You don't have to change anything. You just need to be you. I fell in love with you. Not an idea of you, but you. You just need to...maybe pay some attention to me..."

We cuddled more and kissed and held eachother. Shikaku told me that he lives me a d even asked if I was ted a change of scenery. He was asking me out...on a date? I looked at him incredulously. I had never expected, not in a hundred years, that my dear Shikaku would ask me out on a date. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him hard. I would need to find good clothes, do my hair, make sure I looked perfect for him. Though I wondered where we would go, considering that the town next to us was raging mad and war had broken thanks to us. We would have to go to another town.

"I would love to go on a date with you! Oh...I have to get ready! I'm going on an actual date with my soulmate! I'm so happy and excited!"

Maybe even too much. I got up and fell down because of my numb legs and painful hips. Stupid virgin body. I scraped my knee again. I sighed and got up. I was still naked. I started making my way to the room, dragging Shikaku with me by holding his hand. Once we were in the room and went through my clothes and sighed. Why did I have so much clothes? I turned to Shikaku.

"Curse my vanity! Shikaku, what should I wear? Please Love, I just have no idea..."
Back to top Go down
Shikaku Rosier

Shikaku Rosier

PostSubject: Re: Wish for your demise   Wish for your demise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 May - 10:27

His lover was just as insecure as him. They were just cute newly in love lovers huh? Fei li was in love with shikaku and that he did not need shikaku to change or anything. That was a good start. Shikaku felt a bit calm now. He even happier when he was the excitement on Fei Li's face when he asked him out. So this dating thing made him happy, then shikaku would keep that in mind.

They got prepared, but shikaku, he did not have clothes so, he just wear what he was wearing, his warrior like skirt pants, with black belt on his thigh and waist, golden tribal necklace and golden armor on his other thigh. This was his style of clothes he just could not fit any clothes, bad thing? Maybe, but not for him. He had wear this clothes for the rest of his life.

Though he got lost a bit when Fei Li asked him what he should wear. Now.. his lover was already as perfect as diamond in the sky, surely, he did not need jewelry, and he did not need fancy clothes either, he himself, was a masterpiece. A living masterpiece. Though then, Shikaku found a traditional looking clothes, in crimson red, with black flowers ornaments on it, and the leaves too, in the bottom part and on the tip of the kimono's sleeves and neck part. This is good. He took the kimono and helped Fei Li to wear it.

,' uuhhmmm you.. are a living masterpiece already, so.. i.. don't really know how to dress you up.. maybe.. this,..you like?"

Shikaku had a shy look on his face, he just lost in his first date with Fei Li. This was kind of embarrassing but he's happy. He and Fei li got ready and they ride Fei Li's car to another city, since this one was ruined thanks to them! It took them about half hour to get to the next town. It looks luxurious and all elite. They stopped at a shopping centre and parked their car in the basement parking lot. They went out and they walked to the building. Everyone sets their eyes on Shikaku. Of course, he was dressed as if he was living in an ancient Rome….some blushing, some also staring at Fei Li and perhaps wondering how such beauty ended up with an ancient tarzan guy..

,' ummm.. do I look.. bad? They're.. starring at me.. is it.. my looks? Am i.. odd? Umm Fei Li-san do you.. like me in this…clothes? Do I look all right to you?"

Back to top Go down
Fei Li Star

Fei Li Star

PostSubject: Re: Wish for your demise   Wish for your demise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 31 May - 9:43

Shikaku chose a very traditional kimono for me to wear. If that was what he wanted me to wear, then I would happily put it on. Then we hopped in my car and I drove us to the next town over. I parked my car in an underground parking and then Shikaku and I went up in the mall. People were staring and it seemed to make my lover feel very self conscious. When he asked me if he looked weird, I wrapped my arms around his neck and licked his lips seductively.

"You look perfect Shikaku. Ignore them, look only at me. You are wild and sexy, I wouldn't want you any other way. If people wouldn't be around us right now, I would push you down and have you fuck me hard again. Now let's ho on this date, alright?"

I took his hand and brought him in a restaurant where his clothes wouldn't matter, it was a chic cosplay restaurant. We were brought to a table by someone dressed in a mecca costume. We sat down close to eachother in a private lounge and I cuddled his arm with joy.
The menu was brought to us and I helped Shikaku order his meal, poor guy wasn't used to these kinds of meals. I also ordered some cocktails for us to drink. They were brought quickly. I sipped mine lightly, then, since it was a private lounge, I just climbed up on Shikaku and started kissing him slowly, making my tongue slip in his mouth. I moaned and started asking for more of his touch. Nothing sexual, just kissing and touching. My kimono disheveled, falling off my right shoulder as we kissed more. It revealed one of my nipples, but I didn't care.

"You know earlier when you said I was a living masterpiece? That was the nicest thing anyone has ever told me. Thank you, Shikaku. I have to say, you are the sexiest warrior I have ever seen."
Back to top Go down
Shikaku Rosier

Shikaku Rosier

PostSubject: Re: Wish for your demise   Wish for your demise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 31 May - 10:57

He felt odd. Really odd but then Fei li said he looked perfect and so he believed his lover. If that was Fei li said then so be it. After that, they went to a restaurant which was very unique one. The people inside was dressed in the way shikaku would dressed up, even the waiter was dressed in robot costume. This place made Shikaku felt more comfortable, he felt like he was in his real world. Well.. for an old fashioned man like him, this felt like the real tavern.

They sat there, and ordered some food. Shikaku had sushi and fei li had another kind of food. For the beverages, they got simple sakura tea. It was refreshing and the scent was sweet. It would be good for their date. They ate together and Shikaku kept Fei Li close to him.

The people around looking at them wondering if they're models or actors. Some of them came for a signature and a photo shoot. Though while it went well for Fei li, it did not worked well for Shikaku. He felt annoyed with the flash lights that pains his eyes and he ended up crushing someone's digital camera.

The person whose camera was destroyed got displeased and she was about to slap Shikaku. Though it failed. Shikaku caught her hand and pushed her away. The girl felt annoyed and left. Shikaku then sat down, finishing his meal and then, after that, he and Fei Li went to a shop inside the mal. It was covered in glass. The things that were displayed were only clothes, so many clothes around. Though then, as they were looking around, the girl from before came back and she was about to harm Fei Li.

Obviously the girl was displeased seeing Shikaku with Fei Li and she has acid water in her hand. When she was about to splash the water on Fei Li, Shikaku kicked the girl. The acid water ended up splashing all over the evil girl instead. Good thing! He then hugged Fei li in his arms and glared at everyone who dared to come closer.

,' Anyoen who dare to touch him will have to go through me!!!"

Back to top Go down
Fei Li Star

Fei Li Star

PostSubject: Re: Wish for your demise   Wish for your demise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jun - 8:34

As expected, there were people that came to bother us, I was well known, even though this annoyed me, I had no choice to keep up my reputation, Shikaku, however, did not hesitate to show when he reached his limit. He crushed a camera and then we finished eating.
As we walked out and around the mall, the girl came back and wanted to throw something on me, but Shikaku saved me and the acid fell on her, I then had Shikaku's arms around me and his voice threatened the people around that touching me was a big mistake. I instantly became flustered and I wanted to make out and have him hold me. I wanted him. Nobody had ever done something like that for me. Nobody ever stood up for me like this before. I grabbed his hand and dragged him to the bathroom. I locked the door behind me. I then pushed Shikaku against the wall and kissed him hard. I slipped my tongue in his mouth and moaned. His protective display really turned me on.

"Seeing you defend me like this....Mmmm...it made me hot all over...thank you Shikaku..."

I licked his lips again and slowly got on my knees. I revealed his length and licked it until it was nice and hard before taking it in my mouth and sucking on it hard. My face was red and my body trembled in excitement. His hand was in my hair and mine were touching just how powerful he was. So strong and sexy, totally rapeable. I would ride him here, but that wouldn't be fair for whoever had to go to the bathroom next. So I just sucked on his dick until he came in my mouth and I swallowed everything before standing up and kissing him gently. I smiled at him and pressed my body against his to feel a nice hug from him.

"I'm sorry, let's continue our date, I just had a lustful moment..."
Back to top Go down
Shikaku Rosier

Shikaku Rosier

PostSubject: Re: Wish for your demise   Wish for your demise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jun - 11:10

Something happened. After Shikaku defended Fei Li, they ended up in some kind of private area and Shikaku had his cock sucked hard by fei li before he cum. That was.. a good service but Shikaku did not think that they would do it in here! Though he still enjoy it, and… if this was not public area he would have raped fei Li.. or.. maybe he should just rape his lover here? Who knows that Fei li would love this kind of thing? The bigger the risk the bigger the thrill? Judging from Fei Li's personality, it could work well.

,' I don't think you will satisfied with just this."

Shikaku pushed Fei li towards the wall and made him spread his legs. He pulled the yukata up and then, he played with Fei Li's rectal a bit till it's all nice and wet. He smirked and then leaned closer to bit Fei Li's nape as he stabbed his cock deep inside that hole. He moved hard, deep, intense inside that hole. He made Fei Li turn around and then made out to him so that he would not make a sound. It took them around one hour before the quick sex ended finally. Shikaku smirked and he kissed Fei li. Now he was positive that his love felt much better.

,' that was better right? Now we could continue our good times."

Shikaku dressed up his lover nicely again and then, they got out from their ' secret hideout'. They return to the light ad crowd and now, perhaps they could go look around another place Fei Li wished to see.
Back to top Go down
Fei Li Star

Fei Li Star

PostSubject: Re: Wish for your demise   Wish for your demise - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul - 9:37

Seems that for Shikaku, this wasn't enough. He pushed me back against the wall, pulled my yukatas up and spread my legs as he played with my rectal. I moaned and he ended up thrusting inside me, turning me around and making out to me while he made love to me hard and intense. This felt so good. I loved being in his arms and feeling such desire from him. I let him do me until we were both satisfied. I had a smile on my face when he was finished. We then walked back out, and we walked towards a small boutique I like a lot. It sold stones of all kinds and can create jewelry out of the stones you buy. I walked around and found the perfect stone I wanted to get for Shikaku. It was a bloodstone. I brought it to the counter and asked them to attach it to an earring mount. When they were done, I paid for it and then put the earring on Shikaku's left ear. Perfect. I smiled at him and kissed him gently.

"This is for you. Because you wanted to take me out on a date even though it makes you awkward. I love you Shikaku. And I wish to make you happy."

The rest of the date went well enough. We went to shop a bit, then we walked in a park and sat down together. We couldn't help creating some chaos just by being there but it wasn't like we actually minded. We enjoyed our moment together. We had bought some cappuccinos and we cuddled. I looked at my lover with a smile. I pulled his face closer and kissed him gently.

"I really loved today. Can we finish it perfectly at home?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wish for your demise   Wish for your demise - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wish for your demise
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hana No Sekai :: The Town :: Appartments-
Jump to: