Hana No Sekai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hana No Sekai

What color are your thorns?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

secret garden.. rose fields

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kagerou Asagiri

Kagerou Asagiri

secret garden.. rose fields Empty
PostSubject: secret garden.. rose fields   secret garden.. rose fields Icon_minitimeSun 28 Apr - 12:03

A day without sunlight is doom, that was the title of the poem he read. A bit strange since everyone would know that already, maybe the poet was not that good in making poems, maybe he should never even try to make one. Kagerou finally ripped that paper in pieces. That was just another love poem from his fans. He was a famous model and had lots of fans, but none of them caught his interest, all of them just want to get under his pants and saw him as a delicious prey. Sure that he has a feminine figure, he did modeling for female clothing more than males

He was in the roof garden, but in the secret place in the garden that nobody knew about. He sat on the rose fields and then lied down there. He was wearing a yukata now, his most favorite one, green colored with leaves embroidery on it. He lied there, looked up to the bright morning sky. It was perfect blue. He liked the view, he inhale the refreshing air and sighed in relieved. He did not have a photo shoot today so he could do whatever he wanted. He eventually fell asleep on the rose field there, it was covered in blue roses, he could smell the sweet scent of the flowers as he lied down there resting. It had been so long since he enjoyed such sweet scent.

He slept soundly on the blue rose field. He did not know when there was someone approaching him, he felt the presence but too lazy to move or open his eyes. He was enjoying the roses and the sweet air right now. He did not want to think about anything else, but this smell. Kagerou turned around, his yukata fell from his legs, revealing his creamy skin, he moaned softly in bliss as he felt the wind gently brushing his naked thigh. This felt like heaven, the most comfortable place he could be
Back to top Go down
Akamaru

Akamaru

PostSubject: Re: secret garden.. rose fields   secret garden.. rose fields Icon_minitimeSun 28 Apr - 13:32

When the human gave me his card, I looked at it for a while. A model? Why would I be a model? Then again, it might bring something that I didn't not have in my life yet. A goal. I set off to look for this Kagerou guy, since the human was leaving the Ayakashi House, I was guessing that he was a resident Atavist here. I went to the front office and grabed the residential book. I looked through it and found the guy's name and appartment number. I sighed, got up the stairs and looked for his door. I knocked. No answer. Maybe he wasn't in his room. I started to look around. I went down to the cafeteria. He wasn't there. I went out to look around the house. He wasn't there. He had to be here, the human couldn't have gone in if he wasn't!
With a sigh, I looked up and then thought of the graden on the roof. Maybe he was up there. I went back inside and climbed all the stairs until I reached the door to the gardens. He was there. laying down surrounded by blue roses. My heart beat got strange, but I put it on the stairs fault. I got closer and he moved. His kimono revealed his legs and I looked at them. They looked so soft. He was a model? Next to him, I saw ripped up paper. Maybe it was a letter from someone he didn't really like. I bent down and waited for him to feel my presence, but he seemed to be trying very hard to ignore it completly instead. with another sigh, I poked his arm with the human's buisness card. i never really like touching people, their warmth reminds me of how cold I am and how dark my bloodline is. I poked him again but he kept on ignoring my presence. This was just starting to annoy me now. I sat next to him and laid my hand behind me to keep balance. I pricked my finger on a rose's thorn and looked at my red blood pearling out. Somewhere in that blood, I was a demon. I licked it and then nudged the man's body with my shoe.

"Hey! There's this wierd human that gave me his buisness card and told me to look for you in here so that i could be ready for a photo shoot with you next week. I don't get it. Why does he want me to be a Model? He says he needs a guy in the shoot, but visibly, you're a guy right?"

People that were a little further gasped when they heard my voice. It was true that i rarely spoke, my voice was even thought to be non existant, so for me to be talking to this Kagerou, it was very strange. There were going to be rumours in the house for certain now that people heard my voice. From afar, I heard a teenage girl say that I was dreamy and that my voice was sexy. I didn't care. I had no interest in her, I was actually drawn to this man's legs. They really did look soft, but I had already touched him as much as I could today. My shoe had his scent on it now. I held my knees close to me and looked at some water droplets on the blue petals of a rose next to me. Pretty.
Back to top Go down
Kagerou Asagiri

Kagerou Asagiri

PostSubject: Re: secret garden.. rose fields   secret garden.. rose fields Icon_minitimeSun 28 Apr - 20:53

He felt the presence got stronger and it seemed to be very close. He was too lazy to open his eyes and bother about that presence. But then the guy next to him kept on poking and finally, used his shoe to poke Kagerou. He felt slightly annoyed, but then open his eyes and woke up from his nap. He looked around him and found the guy talking to him, he seemed to be displeased about something, something related to modeling. It was trued that not everyone liked modeling. The guy said that they would do a photo shoot together next week and then Kagerou took the business card from the dude. He looked at it, it was his modeling company card. He then looked back at the guy next to him, did not know who this guy was but he sure would make a great model, he was handsome, well build and sexy. Kagerou smirked and sat next to the guy.

,' well.. that human back there was one of the company's employee. I did modeling for them, the pay is good, and the job is easy. Maybe he sees your masculinity would fit my feminine figure well during a photo shoot. But… from the way you said it you have no interest in such thing right? "

Kagerou smiled softly, he looked at those blue roses and then, another presence came to him, another man, this time, the guy brought a bouquet of flower and again, a letter. The guy walked towards kagerou , gave him the flower and the letter, he then shyly walked away after saying that Kagerou was gorgeous today. He opened the letter and read, the word begins, " the sunlight is so warm, but not as warm as your gaze". He chuckled lightly, that remark made him laugh, seriously, nobody found Kagerou's gaze warm, they were cold and fierce. Again, he ripped the letters , put it back to the envelope and threw it into garbage can. As for the roses, he put them beside him, and gave one to the 'lonely looking' guy next to him.

Kagerou knew that this man was somehow, 'lonely' but he seemed to be trying hard to hide it by looking tough, so cute. He stood up, leaned closer to the guy, lifted his face with his finger, and then starred at him for a while. he moved away as he saw the man's eyes. With a light smile he spoke gently to the guy.

,' my, my… aren't you a good looking lonely guy there? I could really see why my agency wants you as their model now, such a rare expression you have there.."

Back to top Go down
Akamaru

Akamaru

PostSubject: Re: secret garden.. rose fields   secret garden.. rose fields Icon_minitimeMon 29 Apr - 15:06

When the guy finally opened his eyes, hllooked annoyed. It's not like I wanted to annoy him, I just wanted him to listen to what I had to say. I rarely talk, so this guy's ear might be the first ones in this house to have heard my voice. He looked at the card and comfirmed that it was a card from his mofeling company. He continue by stating that my masculine frame would fit well with his feminine figure. It was true that he could easily pass for a woman, but from the scent I knew he was a man, and his voice was also too deep to be that of a woman. He added that the pay was good and the job was easy. A man then came closer and gave him a bouquet of roses with a letter. He complimented him and then left. Gorgeous? I guess that this man was very attractive, but I would never dare do anything to him. He barely read the letter before ripping it to pieces and throwing it out. Though he kept the roses and even gave one to me. I looked at the flower and then placed it next to me. If this is what happened to models, i wasn't too sure I wanted to be part of it. I would go to places that are crawling with people, but I would only go there to feel their presence. I prefer being.left alone.
The moment his finger touched my skin, it was like I was bathing in molting lava. I was not used to being touched. Being touched by others reminded me too much of my dark bloodline as guard dog for the gates of Hell. Everyone around me was so warm, yet I was almost always cold. He lifted my head until my eyes locked with his. Mischievous. That's what I saw. This man probably didn't care for his fans. He then said that I looked lonely. I was alone, yet surrounded. I didn't mind being alone. He said that it was a good expression I had there. Yet I was not expressing anything.

"I'm not lonely. I'm alone by choice. And why did you rip that guy's letter to you? Shouldn't you treasure things given to you from others when those things come from their heart? I'll...try the job once, but you'll need to help me. The furthest I went in public entertainment was playing drums with a random band in a random club."

I didn't speak very loudly, but loud enough for him to hear me. I didn't talk much. Our little conversation was more then what I normally say during a week. I moved my face away from his finger, his touch felt like it was burning though my skin, yet there was nothing. I looked at the flower he had given me and I gentle touched the delicate petals. Now, since it had been seperated from the bouquet, it was just like me. Surrounded by hundreds, but alone. I then stood up, heard someone screaming to be careful and saw a ball coming our way at high speed. My reflexes took over. I grabed Kagerou and hid his body with mine, turned lightly and caught the baseball. The one that threw it must have used his yokaï strengh, it bruised my hand but my face didn't change. I let the ball fall on the ground and slowly started walking towards the door to go back inside. Too many people were giving me their attention and I was feeling awkward.
Back to top Go down
Kagerou Asagiri

Kagerou Asagiri

PostSubject: Re: secret garden.. rose fields   secret garden.. rose fields Icon_minitimeMon 29 Apr - 20:54

Their moment of enjoyment in silence did not last long, someone threw a baseball towards their way. Luckily, the guy caught it and Kagerou was fine. The man went back inside and left Kagerou alone in the rose field. He felt annoyed because of that stupid baseball. He saw a guy from afar, asking for the ball to be returned. Kagerou who felt annoyed, put a curse on that ball before he threw it to that guy. The ball hit every one of those stupid yokai and then he made the ball explode. Now that was fun for kagerou. Finally that annoying baseball would no longer disturb his peace.

,' gift from their heart you said?how sweet your words are."

He sighed softly and let the guy he just met walk inside a room covered in glass wall, so it was visible from the garden. He thought that the guy might not like it being touched. Maybe just like he said, he did not like getting too much attention from other people. That 'funny' guy liked being alone , so Kagerou had no reason to bother him more than he just did. He walked around the garden, looking at lots of roses, he picked one, caressed its petals and crushed it. He liked playing with those pretty flowers, maybe not as gentle. As he walked around, he heard his phone ringing, it was from his agency, they said that he would need to take a photo shoot in one hour with that lonely guy, it was said that the photo would be for a wedding package promotion of an event organizer company. He sighed and went inside the glass room to find that lonely looking man. When he found him, he simply said what they need to do in one hour.

,' All right, I assume you are Akamaru, the lonely looking man that my agency wanted me to take photo with. Be ready in the rose garden in one hour, the photo shoot team would reach this place within one hour, they already got
everything so you only need to be at that garden, simple right? Now, if you'll excuse me."

They still got one hour. Kagerou went to the nearest coffee shop in the café. He ordered a cup of latte and then sat on the couch near the glossy glass wall of the café, he set his eyes to the blue roses outside. This was perfect, a cup of warm latte and a great view of roses. He enjoyed his latte and finally, while he wasted his time in the café, one hour passed. The agency called him again saying that they were already on the garden. Kagerou looked outside and found the photo shoot team. He walked by the 'lonely' guy, headed to the garden. He sat on a chair prepared for him and started to get all dressed up. The modeling team prepared a removable changing room.

Kagerou went there and changed his clothes into a white gown with a high cut on the hips. The gown was adorned with white roses on the chest. The rest wrapped his slim body perfectly, and revealed the creamy skin of his thigh, dude to the high cut on it. He wore a little make up, only a bit of foundation and lip gloss. Kagerou was ready, and now, the makeup artist was ready to do make over for Akamaru.
Back to top Go down
Akamaru

Akamaru

PostSubject: Re: secret garden.. rose fields   secret garden.. rose fields Icon_minitimeWed 1 May - 11:32

I sat there quietly, with a book in my hands when Kagerou walked be me saying that we would have a shoot in an hour. I froze. One hour? Had the man with the card not told me it was in one week? Or had he needed me for this one also? I had an hour then. I stayed where I was sitting and read my book as if nothing had happened. A few minutes later, I saw a bunch of humans walking pass me and towards the gardens. The crew? I watched them place their things and then, moments later Kagerou walked pass me again. He went to the place where an artist tranformed him into a bride. This photo was for a bridal magazine then. Then that meant...
I was grabed and brought behind a curtain where they striped me of my clothes and started dressing me up in a tuxedo. It was a classical one, but the elegance of it was what made it a top seller. The girl that then came to me blushed as she arranged a bright red rose on my chest and then my bowtie around my neck. She then slowly place my hair. I didn't move.

[color=violet-Hey...eum... Akamaru-San? If you're...not doing anything after this... would you like to go...somewhere with me?[/color]

I didn't have time to reject her, the man that gave me the card came my way with a big grin. He put his hand on my shoulder and I just clenched my jaw tighter. I hated that. I was not a child, nor a simple human you could touch so easily.

-He looks perfect! Now lets get those two on their positions and get this show on the road!

I was then pulled out of my chair and forcefully brought to an area where Kagerou was standing. People went silent when I steped next to him. I didn't know how I looked, I didn't have time to look in a miror before being brought here. The man then screamed that we needed to look like a newly wed couple, happy...in love. Tgen he said that the star was the bride so I had to pull back a little. But I wasn't doing anything yet. He then told Kagerou to show the newbie, me I guessed, how to be a lady killer, but apparently, just by looking at all the.women here, I was already one. I looked down until the photgraph told us to pose. I looked up.

-Ok, now how about a hot picture? Come on! Kagerou, go right ahead and give your husband a little kiss?

I tensed. Skin contact? A kiss from Kagerou?
Back to top Go down
Kagerou Asagiri

Kagerou Asagiri

PostSubject: Re: secret garden.. rose fields   secret garden.. rose fields Icon_minitimeWed 1 May - 11:49

He was already got dressed up and ready for the bridal magazine shoot. He and the team only wait for akamaru to get done with it. Finally, the groom was done as well. Akamaru was perfectly dressed as the groom in a black tuxedo, perfect view. The photographer told him to show Akamaru how to do it. It was simple, it's like acting without a script. Kagerou simply put a smile on his face, wrapped his arms around Akamaru's neck, and they got pretty close. He told Akamaru to hold on his waist, the guy did so and the shoot was taken. After a couple of shoots, the photographer asked him to do another pose with Akamaru. Both of them sat down on a big couch, he sat on Akamaru's lap and his legs were revealed. He made the man held his waist still. They looked at the camera, another photo was taken.

After some time, the photographer finally asked kagerou for a hot photo shoot. This time, he asked him to kiss Akamaru. He knew that this man hated skin contact whatsoever, but job was a job and he needed to do this in a professional way. He knew that this akamaru guy would hate it but again, that was not Kagerou's problem. He did not hesitate, he grabbed akamaru's face with his hands, and then, covered both of their lips with his hands so that the others could not see what their lips did. Kagerou closed his eyes, and slowly, he pressed his lips on Akamaru's. he led the kiss and slowly, moving his hands away for all to see, he placed his arms around akamaru's shoulder as they kept on kissing softly. The girls around the area started to scream and they blushed to see such scene. The kiss lasted for a while, some photos were taken and then it's all done. He released Akamaru's and smirked at him, he softly whispered

,' start to like this job akamaru san?"

The photographer did not seemed to be happy yet. He asked for another shoot, one last shoot, a hot one. He asked akamaru to place his hands on Kagerou's naked thigh and acted as if he was caressing him there. That was a bit too much, but if it's Akamaru, then kagerou did not mind, now, it's all depends on this new guy.
Back to top Go down
Akamaru

Akamaru

PostSubject: Re: secret garden.. rose fields   secret garden.. rose fields Icon_minitimeWed 1 May - 12:32

Kagerou didn't hesitate to press his lips on mine. Every fiber of my being then felt like they bursted into fire. His lips, they were so hot. Burning right through me. He moved them, and mine instinctually followed the movements. I could hear girls screaming, but they sounded so far. The burn thay came from his lips then seemed to start burning the rest of my body. Maybe for Kagerou this was his usual life, but this was...my first kiss. For him, this was probably just another day on the job. He then ended the kiss and askednme if I was starting to enjoy this job. The job, I couldn't care less, it was his burning touch that I wanted to feel more. I wanted to feel that burn again. The photograph then asked for a specific picture that he wanted. My hand on his tigh, a caress. I looked straight in Kagerou's eyes and my hands slowly started caressing his leg, a series of pictures were taken, he then ask for another kiss, he kept saying that we were a happily married couple. My hand stoped high enough on his thigh and I added more by kissing him myself, then the director said that it was a wrap. I was shaking lightly. I let go of Kagerou and looked down. I got uo and went to change in my normal clothes, I heard the manager then tell Kagerou that I might become his permament partner. I then felt him closing in on me and he reminded me of the shoot next week. I told him that I would be there and then quickly walked away. I had kissed Kagerou. Why? When I was hidden from their views, my black silky tail popped out and so did the horns. I was losing control over myself. I was nervous, scared, happy, excited, confused, angry...I was burning. I... liked feeling Kagerou. His burning hot skin, his soft skin, his lava like lips. A little shadow creature came up to me and looked at me.

-Master? Are you alright? You seemed panicked!

I told him to be quiet and to hide in my shadow as I tried my vest to regain composure. Someone was coming. By the scent, it was the woman that had done my hair. When she turned the corner and saw me in the shadows, she came close to me and sat next to me. Her arm touched mine, it just burned me. Not like Kagerou, her burn didn't feel good. I moved away a little.

-So...do you want to go somewhere? With me? And...if you want, we could go to my place and...take pictures there too...

"I'm not interested. Please...just leave me alone...Only he can be close to me... only his skin doesn't burn..."

I must have hurt the girl, she got up and ran back crying, calling me a jerk. I don't understand human women. They tell us to be honnest, and when we are, they call us insulting names.
Back to top Go down
Kagerou Asagiri

Kagerou Asagiri

PostSubject: Re: secret garden.. rose fields   secret garden.. rose fields Icon_minitimeThu 2 May - 9:37

They kissed for some time, felt each other's lips for a while. Even though it was just for a photo shoot, that kiss felt great. It's not like other acting type of kiss. Kagerou could feel the guy trembled lightly, he might be nervous due to the kissing part. The guy seemed to like the 'caressing' part even more. He did not answer what kagerou asked him, but his expression and action proved everything, so there's no need for words. The shoot finally ended and akamaru walked away. Was the guy that nervous to the point that he would not even stay a while there? Anyways, kagerou went to the changing room built by the magazine team earlier and changed to his green yukata. The team then left and he saw a girl crying ran away towards the team as well, that was the one who did make up for Akamaru. He did not know what happened and neither wished to know either. He walked towards the indoor building, bought two cups of sugar free rose tea and then he walked towards Akamaru. He sat next to the guy and gave him the tea.

,' drink up, it's warm, good one for breezy days like this. And… I assume that was your first kiss? Cute.."

Kagerou kept a cool expression and calm face as he said that to the guy. He knew that this guy preferred to be alone, but kagerou would not talk too much since it would annoy this 'lonely' guy. He picked one petal from a blue rose, the released it to the wind. He liked enjoying a warm tea while taking his time enjoying the nice breezy weather, the sweet scent of the rose made it even better. He looked at akamaru again, noticed that the guy actually, had a tail and a pair of horns, even though this guy tried to hide it, it's still visible. He smirked to know that, but he said nothing. This guy was unique one then, a demon. A very cute demon. Kagerou started to like this adorable 'lonely looking' demon. He looked like a 'little lost lamb' seeking for home, simply adorable.

,' you know… not only you who got tails here, how adorable….. I got a fluffy one as well, I just didn't let it show, it made people freaked out like hell."

He chuckled lightly and kept looking at the blue horizon which started to turn a bit orange now, the noon was almost over, the night was coming on their way, but he would like to enjoy the view of dawn in this garden with all of the roses around them. It would be a spectacular view. He moved closer to Akamaru, pointed at the horizon

,' look over there, the view is going to be pretty."
Back to top Go down
Akamaru

Akamaru

PostSubject: Re: secret garden.. rose fields   secret garden.. rose fields Icon_minitimeFri 3 May - 11:08

The girl left and I thought that I would be left in peace for a while. Buy my mixed emotions made my tail and horns reapeared. I heard my little shadow creature tell me that the humans were leaving. I stayed were I sat. I was too shocked to do anything right now. Eventually, someone else came my way. Kagerou. He gave me a cup if tea. I took it and saw him ditting down. He then said that ut was cute that this was ny first kiss. So he figured it out. I was not used to touch so of course this was my first kiss. I drank the tea slowly and stayed silent. He seemed to try to be as silent but he spoke again saying that I wasn't the only one with a tail. I didn't care if he had a tail or not. I looked up to him. His face reminded me of the shoot we just had and I blushed very lightly. I drank my tea some more again and then put the cup on the table next to me. I tried my best to keep my calm, my shadow creature then slowly crawled up my arm and whispered in my ear, I told him to disapear. He vanished. I looked at Kagerou then.

"Please don't mock me. Maybe you are used to all this but I am used to solitude. And...to kiss is...I'm... not used to skin to skin contact. And your skin...it felt like a warm day in the sun. It didn't burn like others. So I guess you could say it was my first kiss, my first direct skin contact. Your thigh was the first caress I gave. It...was soft..."

I finished my tea and then managed to hide my tail and horns. I sighed and looked at Kagerou some more. His soft looking lips, warm and attracting me. His skin, I knew about how soft and warm it was, I wanted to feel it again. I reached to his skin and slowly touched his cheek with my ice cold fingers. Warm, soft. I leaned closer to him and pressed my lips on his. My body became lava again. Ehen I let go of his lips, I looked at him shocked again.

"Oh...sorry!"
Back to top Go down
Kagerou Asagiri

Kagerou Asagiri

PostSubject: Re: secret garden.. rose fields   secret garden.. rose fields Icon_minitimeFri 3 May - 12:38

The man seemed to be all composed and cool, but the truth was, this one guy feeling something inside him when they both kissed. Actually, Kagerou felt something different in their kiss, it's different from any other kissing act that he had done for modeling purpose. But this kiss felt hot, gentle, innocent, it felt so different. He was thinking about the kiss, and then, Akamaru said things about himself, he said it was his first kiss, that was cute of this young man. After listening the man for a while, a more surprising act followed. Akamaru got closer and started to kiss kagerou again, this time, slowly, softly. They both enjoyed the kiss and kagerou could feel the man's body heating up. He smiled when their lips parted.

,' sorry? No.. you're not feeling sorry akamaru san.. you want more… right?"

Of course, someone said 'sorry' after kissing like that would meant only one thing, he wanted more than that. Kagerou grabbed the man's face, he pulled his closer and let their lips sealed in a kiss again. This time, kagerou took the lead. He made their lips touched each other softly, they could feel each other's smooth lips as they kept kissing. He did not stop. He slowly, slipped his tongue inside akamaru's mouth, licking him inside slowly, very slowly. Kagerou let this man enjoyed the kiss even more, he pressed their lips more and more, he could feel the man's heat increasing, that meant akamaru felt excited over this kiss. They did not stop there, kagerou slowly, slipped out his tongue out of Akamaru's lips and then started to lick the man's lips gently. He smiled, and softly spoke to akamaru

,' now.. is that enough for you? Does it burn in your lips akamaru san? You want some more… don't you?"

He smiled lightly, and then, gave this man another gentle, deep, long kiss. This felt like the best kiss ever. None of them wanted this kiss to end. Somehow. He did not know why but he could also feel some heat coming from this man through the kiss. That was something rare, something that never happened before. Their lips was sealed again, in a kiss, softly, sweetly. It lasted longer than they expected, Kagerou smiled softly and he whispered to Akamaru.

,' that was the best kiss ever, thank you."

Kagerou slowly let go of the guy's face, he grabbed his tea and finished it all, he threw the cup into a garbage can far behind him, of course, he never wanted to dirty such beautiful garden with trash. He stayed quiet, looked at akamaru and gave him a light smile before looking away. He looked at the sky which was starting to change color into orange, now, the whole sky was in orange, the sunset view was extraordinary, he smiled as he enjoyed the scent and the spectacular view.
Back to top Go down
Akamaru

Akamaru

PostSubject: Re: secret garden.. rose fields   secret garden.. rose fields Icon_minitimeFri 3 May - 16:54

Kagerou claimed that I wasn't really sorry, but I wanted more. Maybe he could read my mind, or maybe, it was written all over my face. Either way, it didn't matter. He leaned closer, grabed my face with his burning hands and kissed me himself. I was a little surprised and it took me some time to get out of my state of shock, but eventually, his lips moving with mine made me feel good. Very good. It was like drinking fresh water after spending a week in the desert. I didn't want it to stop. His lips were making the heat rush from mine to my whole body. He then added somethi g more to this kiss and sliped his to gue, boili g lava, in my mouth. It was soft and hot, and made me want more. My hands, uncontrollable by my own will, grabed on to his body and pulled him closer. I didn't want this feeling, this numbing heat, to ever end, but then Kagerou looked at me and spoke again. Once more, it must have been written all over my face, since my mind was blank, that I desired more of this feeling. He kissed me again. He seemed to like it also, his body heat climbed a little as the kiss continued. I was breathing hard when he let go. He then thanked me for the best kiss he ever had and drank his tea. My face was flustered, which had never happened before. He looked at the sky then, and I noticed that the sun was setting. It wasn't safe for us Atavist to be out of this house at night. The Yokaï that hated our mixed bloods always tried to get rid of us, but this house was protected by Yokaï that cared and members of the Secret Service. We were safe on the roof also.

"Kagerou, why is my body feeling good when you touch it while when others touch me, it's feels like I put my hand directly in fire?"
Back to top Go down
Kagerou Asagiri

Kagerou Asagiri

PostSubject: Re: secret garden.. rose fields   secret garden.. rose fields Icon_minitimeSat 4 May - 10:50

Their kiss lasted for a while longer. It ended and then Akamaru asked him why did the kiss felt so good while other's touch felt like burn and painful to him. Honestly, Kagerou did not have the answer to that. How could he knew Akamaru's body function? He did not even know who this man really was, whether he was a demon, a beast? or what? He knew nothing about this man except that he was interested in Kagerou and liked kissing him as well as touching him. With a soft smile he looked at the guy

,' really? Is that a new style of flattering? How cute of you akamaru san. Anyway, I don't have the answer you seek about the burning, but I thought that it might be because… you're turned on by me? Honestly.. I find you good looking.."

Kagerou winked at him and let out a small chuckle. Maybe, they would get to know each other more as they worked together in this modeling job, and maybe, Akamaru would be a top model if he became Kagerou's permanent partner. He leaned closer to the guy and kissed him gently again.

,' I'll be in my room if you.. ever need my guidance.. Akamaru san… have a good night.'

He slipped a piece of paper in akamaru's hand. In there, it's written kagerou's apartment number. Of course, he did not just give away his address to anyone. So far, the one who knew his room were only his makeup crew and modeling agencies ( of course since the company need that one), to be precise, this guy was the third party who knew Kagerou's room. He stood up, wink at the guy, and walked away headed to his room to bathe there.

When he arrived , he opened his apartment room door, closed it behind him, and stripped himself, naked. He went to the shower room, filled the tub with warm water, and added some essence into the water. Soon, the whole room smelt like roses and jasmines. He relaxed in the tub and slowly washed himself.
Back to top Go down
Akamaru

Akamaru

PostSubject: Re: secret garden.. rose fields   secret garden.. rose fields Icon_minitimeSat 18 May - 10:02

Kagerou didn't know why my body was burning up in a good way with him. He thought it might be because I was turned on by him. Turned on? Sexually? Really? He left me with his appartment number. I already knew it since I checked for it at the front desk after the human had given me his card. He left me alone and I watched as the sun vanished and the moon shined brightly. I sighed and held my knees close to my chest. My lips still burned, I wanted to feel that agan. I wanted to hold that man in my arms. I bit my lower lip, got up and went back in and walked in the hallway towards Kegerou's room, then I hesitated and went to my room. I needed to wash. I opened my appartment door, number 6. I went in my shower room, took a very quick shower and noticed my private area was strange. This was the first time it stood up. Kagerou had effectivelly turned me on. I bit my lower lip again, finished my shower and dressed up in my usual stule of clothes, no shirt, a jacket and jeans. Then I went out of my home and walked to Kagerou's door. I knocked.
When he opened the door, I wasn't my self. Or maybe I was. It was simply that my lust was controlling me, the same as earlier with my hands grabbing on to him, this time, the moment he opened the door, I grabbed his face and pressed my lips against his hard. I pushed him in his room and the door closed behind us as I pushed him against a wall. He wasn't fighting me off, maybe he wanted this as well. I let go of his lips and breathed hard as I looked in his eyes.

"Sorry, I can't...I want more..."

My lips found his again in a burning kiss. I tried what he did earlier and slipped my tongue in his mouth. As I did that, I pressed my lower body against his. There was a buldge in my pants, I felt one growing against my own body. Was he getting turned on by me this time? Or maybe he was already turned on and I was making it worse. He smelt fresh, jasmin and roses, so good. I smiled softly. Then I looked at him again. My face was flustered, my heart was racing, my body was on fire without any flames.

"Kagerou-San, I...don't know what to do...I want to feel more..."
Back to top Go down
Kagerou Asagiri

Kagerou Asagiri

PostSubject: Re: secret garden.. rose fields   secret garden.. rose fields Icon_minitimeSun 19 May - 9:40

The guy earlier came to kagerou as he predicted. Though what followed earlier was even more surprising to him. Akamaru came and made out to kagerou in a very lustful way. He never thought that this guy could be so full of lust and life. Back then he seemed cold, and like a icy stone instead of burning flame. Kagerou enjoyed the made out and the feel of akamaru's lips all over his. This guy was filled with lust and the way they kissed was just so hot. It made kagerou flustered and got turned on as well.

When the kiss ended, kagerou looked at the guy deeply, softly, he then stripped himself right before the man's eyes. He was on fire as well. He could feel the guy's big thing down there was getting all excited and about to explode. He smiled and walked towards the bed. He sat there, naked, wearing nothing. He caressed his legs, all the way to his thigh and then to his waist and chest. He played with his long hair a little and looked at Akamaru with a seductive gaze.

,' you want more? Enjoy the view akamaru san?and... you're not sorry for what you just did.. aahhh..."

He caressed his nipples, and then his other hand caressing his crotch, he spread his legs widely, starred at akamaru deeply, he locked his eyes on the guy. He moaned softly as he kept playing with his body. He caressed his excited rosy nipples and let out a soft moan again.

,' nnhh.. come and get me.. tiger.."
Back to top Go down
Akamaru

Akamaru

PostSubject: Re: secret garden.. rose fields   secret garden.. rose fields Icon_minitimeFri 31 May - 8:46

Kagerou kept the kissing for a while before stripping himself in front of me. I was not expecting that, there was so much skin. I became nervous. He called me over to his bed, slowly touching himself while waiting. He even called me a tiger. I had to disagree, I wasn't a tiger, I am a horned dog believed to be the guardians of the gates of Hell. Though since he did call me, I slowly walked towards him and let my jacket fall on the floor, I slowly crawled on him, making him fall on his back on his bed. I never did anything like this before, but I guessed he was right when he said I wasn't sorry. I was really starting to like this, all of this.
I pressed my lips against his and slipped my tongue in his mojth. My pants felt strange, suddenly too tight and uncomfortable, it must be a sexual reaction due to everything we've been doing up until now. A sound surprised me but then I figured out iwwas my own voice, I was groaning because I desired him. I stopped kissing him and panted hard as I looked in his eyes with my cold eyes.

"Please...Kagerou-San...Show me what to do, it feels uncomfortable in my pants...they're too tight and I'm burning...I'm on fire...I...I'm not a tiger...I'm a Komainu..."

I licked his lips again and my tail came out at the same as my horns. I kept licking his lips eagerly, eventually slipping my tongue in his mouth again. So hot. So arousing. One of my hands slowly glided over his soft chest, found a pink nipple and pinched it softly. I heard him moan again and something twitched in my pants and I moaned softly. He was right, I wasn't sorry at all, I wanted to soil him even more. The thoughts in my head went from perverted to completly obscene. Though I had no clue what to do from this point on.
Back to top Go down
Kagerou Asagiri

Kagerou Asagiri

PostSubject: Re: secret garden.. rose fields   secret garden.. rose fields Icon_minitimeFri 31 May - 22:00

The guy came to him, he kissed kagerou so eagerly, playing with his nipples more and made kagerou moaned. But he knew that what this guy wanted was not this, this was just like a foreplay before getting to the main course. The guy eventually stopped kissing kagerou and he said that he was on fire, he was burning, he showed his devil tail and horn, what a cute demon this Akamaru turned out to be.

Kagerou took off the guy's clothes and let him completely naked. Now that both of them were completely naked, Kagerou could see just how big and hard Akamaru was. He grabbed the guy's big cock, stroked it with his hands, and then started to kiss the devil again and over again. He made akamaru moaned in bliss as he did all these things to him. He made it worse when he pulled Akamaru closer to him and rubbed the man's erect dick against his wet intimate hole. He smirked and got flustered as he rubbed the tip of the guy's hot dick against the entrance.

,' mmmmmhhhh.. Akamaru san is so big…. Can you feel it? My private is wet.. and… tight…. You want it little devil?"

He smiled, and spread his legs widely, letting Akamaru saw everything down there, how wet , soft, and red kagerou's rectal was. He seduced the guy, dared him to go all the way with him. He kissed Akamaru so hard and deep, made their tongue entwined so hard to the point that the other guy here couldn't breathe normally. When the kiss was done, kagerou starred deeply with a sharp gaze on akamaru's eyes. He licked the guy's lips, and softly, provocatively, whispered into his ears,

,' I dare you Akamaru san… can you.. make me… scream your name out loud in bliss?"

Back to top Go down
Akamaru

Akamaru

PostSubject: Re: secret garden.. rose fields   secret garden.. rose fields Icon_minitimeThu 4 Jul - 9:08

Kagerou was driving me over the edge. My clothes were taken off and something rubbed against my hard dick. I mkaned lightly, then Kagerou started kissing me nore and more, moaning himself. He showed me his intimacy. It was wet, red, twitching. He then dared me to make him scream my name in bliss. He wanted me to go in there? I swallowed hard, I was nervous. This was the first time I would touch so much skin and even to add to the nervosity, I was going to touch the hottest skin I could with a very sensitive part of my body. Though I wanted it. I really wanted it. I slowly pressed my dick against his rectal, slowly pushed it inside and felt like I was dipping in molting lava. Though, unlike what I though, I liked it. It felt good. I gasped and pushed my thing deeper inside him. I went all the way inside his rectal. I could go so deep. And looked up from our connected bodies to his moaning face. His face was red, erotic. As I looked, I slowly started moving inside him and watched his face slowly changing and his voice rising at the same time. I ended up bitting my lower lip and moving a little faster inside his tightness. Kagerou's face was arousing me more and I seemed to grow bigger inside him. I moaned and moved harder inside him. I didn't want it to end, this felt too good. I leaned closer and pressed my lips on his. I wasn't sorry, this was too good for me to be sorry about doing this, besides, he was loving it as much as I was, maybe even more.

"Am I doing this right, Kagerou? You like this? So hot...your skin is so hot compared to me. Can I be your devil? Just yours? Forever?"

I looked at him, licked his neck and then noticed his nipples, they seemed to be screaming to be touched. I leaned closer and licked, sucked an bit them, I could hear Kagerou moaning louder, it was close to a scream, I wanted him to scream my name. It sounded arousing, I wanted it. So badly. I thrusted harder inside him.
Back to top Go down
Kagerou Asagiri

Kagerou Asagiri

PostSubject: Re: secret garden.. rose fields   secret garden.. rose fields Icon_minitimeFri 5 Jul - 12:32

The guy seemed to be a bit shy, how cute, just adorable. Kagerou knew that the things he did would make this innocent man nervous but he still liked it. He could see the guy swallowed his own saliva as he looked at the erotic view of kagerou's rectal. In the end, Akamaru pushed his huge erect thing all the way inside Kagerou's intimate hole. His wet rectal simply took everything inside, swallowing it like a hungry rectal. He moaned and scratched akamaru's back with his nails.

,' aaahh!!!.... akamasu-san!!! Feels good!!! So deep.. inside me… more.. move more inside me…ahhhh yes!!.. yes!! Be.. my one and only devil!!"

Akamaru slammed his erect dick harder inside kagerou, that made him scream even more. He followed akamaru's movements and he rotated his waist over and over again, he moved back and forth constantly, giving more pleasure to akamaru and himself. Kagerou screamed the guy's name, calling out to him and he slammed his butt more and more on akamaru. He grabbed the guy's waist, then, he slowly pushed him closer to his side, this made the guy's big cock completely disappear inside Kagerou's tight wet rectal. He squeezed the guy's huge thing so hard and kept slamming himself harder each time.

,' AHHH!!! Annnnhhh….. more.. more… harder on me! Akamaru san!! Harder!! Wilder on me!! Aahhh so good!!"

He could feel the guy's huge dick got even bigger than it already was. This guy really had such a mighty dick down there, he was hot, hard, and huge. Kagerou started to enjoy this even more. His rectal dripped wet and some juices spurted out from his intimate hole. Though this was not enough, eh wanted more, he wanted this man to get wilder on him and ravished him hard.
Back to top Go down
Akamaru

Akamaru

PostSubject: Re: secret garden.. rose fields   secret garden.. rose fields Icon_minitimeWed 14 Aug - 10:14

Kagerou scratched my back hard and I could feel myself bleed, but I was too concentrated on moving inside him to notice any pain. Besides, the scratching only made me move harder inside him and it seemed that he was loving it too. He moved lightly, making my dick slip all the way inside him and then moaned loudly and asked for more. He wanted it deeper, harder, he wanted me to ravish him completely. I had to admit, the idea was very pleasant. Though, even if he had called my name a few times, I felt greedy, I wanted him to say it more. I lifted his hips some more and thrusted harder and deeper. He had accepted to have me as his devil, only his. This for me was technically us becoming a couple officially. If he ignored me afterwards, if he went for another man, I would use the creatures in the shadonws in order to get him back.
I moved more, playing with his nipples some more. His body was reacting so much to my touch. It made me happy. It made me happy that someone actually liked me enough to let me become theirs. And I was also happy that I had found someone who's touch wasn't painful to me. I licked his nipple, bit it gently and then licked all the way to his neck again. I bit him hard there, but not hard enough to mark him. He was a model, I couldn't bite him too hard. Though, I went back to his nipple and bit that part hard enough to tasted his blood. His body reacted to the pain and I felt someone wet on my belly and chest. He had climaxed? I looked up at him and smiled at him softly. Though, I wasn't done, and his rectal, his burning hot rectal, was still sucking me in and throbing around my dick. I couldn't stop. Not yet. I wanted more. I needed more.
My hips move more, staying deep, hitting hard and rapidly. His voice sounded louder. It seemed I hit a sensitive area deep inside him. I was determined to make him go crazy. I moved against that one spot over and over again, making his voice scream louder and louder. I couldn't stop anymore.

"Kagerou-San...I...it feels so good...I want to feel more..."
Back to top Go down
Kagerou Asagiri

Kagerou Asagiri

PostSubject: Re: secret garden.. rose fields   secret garden.. rose fields Icon_minitimeThu 15 Aug - 10:17

The sex went intense, Akamaru licked and kissed kagerou over and over again non stop . he was devouring him like a wild animal, yet, he was gentle in his wildness. They kept making love to each other and Akamaru stabbed his huge hard dick deep and hard inside kagerou's rectal, it made him moan and shivered more. When Akamaru finally bit Kagerou's nipples and tasted his blood, he reached climax and he shot his cum all over Akamaru's chest. He smirked and kissed akamaru deeply. Then, kamaru kept on fucking Kagerou, he said he wanted more than this. Kagerou moved himself on all four and then he spread his butt for Akamaru.

,'mmmhh.. Akamaru-san.. fuck me harder.. here… stab it deeper.."

Kagerou was moving rapidly, he moved fast enough and intense on the beast's dick. He followed akamaru's movement and slammed his butt harder and harder against kamaru's huge dick. He spread his butt using his hands and showed Akamaru just how wet and lewd this rectal was. It started to drip wet and the wet sound got louder. Kagerou screamed more and he called for akamaru over and over again. He wanted the guy's hot cum inside him, he squeezed Akamaru's huge dick so hard with his tight and wet rectal. He moved fast as he felt the beast kept on stabbing his huge dick all the way inside Kagerou's rectal.

,' AAAHHH!!!!!!!!!!! Akamaru.. Akamaru.. more… more!!!! Give it to me! You hot cum!! Aaahh!!! So deep!!! It feels amazing!! Your dick feels amazing!! Lets… mmnnhh… cum.. together… aahhh!!!
"

Both of them kept on fucking wildly and they just slammed into each other intensely. After a few hours, Kagerou tensed up and his wet rectal got tighter around Akamaru's huge dick. He squeezed it real hard and break it. Akamaru shot his cum inside kagerou's rectal and Kagerou just sprays his semen all over the bed sheet. He screamed loudly as he reached climax. Kagerou fell on the bed and he turned his body around to face Akamaru. As he did, he felt the beast's hot thick cum spurted out from his rectal, he moaned and shivered violently. His body was still hot all over, and he was already catching his breath, trying to cool down from the intense and wild sex he just had. He looked at Akamaru with his gentle gaze and flustered face.

,'aaahhh… you… came a lot.. Akamaru san.. you're so wild.. i like that.… come… hold me… come here… "

Back to top Go down
Akamaru

Akamaru

PostSubject: Re: secret garden.. rose fields   secret garden.. rose fields Icon_minitimeFri 30 Aug - 9:39

Kagerou changed position and I now had a very good view of my dick entering his rectal over and over again. His hands were also holding his rectal open, allowing me to go even further in. He kepg asking for more, harder and deeper, and I kept thrusting to make im scream more. I lost control. Two long and thin horns grew on my head, black furry ears followed and a long fluffy black tail. The things that aren't as noticeable also appeared such as my sharp fangs and claws. When I finally reached climaxed and Kagerou did it for a second time on his bed sheets. He let himself fall on the bed, catching his bed, I was alright. Being mostly demonic, my energy level was through the roof. I leaned closer to Kagerou and started licking the cum that had touched his body. I also licked the dry blood around his nipple. My body felt comfortable, no as nervous anymore. I gave Kagerou a light smile and slowly picked him up. I brought him to the shower and turned the water on. Though while we were cleaning, I heard a knock on the door and let Kagerou go to answer it. Since he was taking a little long, I got out. That's when I heard Kagerou's manager and that's also when I saw him gropping my Kagerou's body.

"The client loved the kid I found. I'll make him famous, maybe more then you Kagerou. Your body is so beautiful, let me hold you again. I'll make you see the gates of heaven one more time."

I got pissed. The area around them became pitch black, creatures of shadow grabbed onto the manager. He freaked out and ran out. I Iet the light come back and gave Kagerou a dark glare. If he was ready to let any man touch him, then we would not get along very well. I dressed up, walked by him without looking at him and reached his door. I paused.

"The moment you are ready to belong to me alone, my appartment number is six. I don't take betrayal easily."

I walked out and went to my room. The door was unlocked. I went to my desk and sat down to draw again. Anything, everything, I could draw it all, but I drew him. Kagerou. His smiling face, aroused, under me.
Back to top Go down
Kagerou Asagiri

Kagerou Asagiri

PostSubject: Re: secret garden.. rose fields   secret garden.. rose fields Icon_minitimeFri 30 Aug - 12:20

They decided to wash when the intense sex was done. They washed each other slowly but then Kagerou heard a knock from the door. He went there to open the door after he got himself wrapped with a bath robe. But then, his manager, started to grope him. He tried to fight off and he did. But the manager made his way back on Kagerou's body until Akamaru appeared and kick the guy's ass away.

Though the next thing was kind of, odd. Akamaru was pissed at Kagerou and he gave him a glare. Kagerou who only knew that he was forced, did not understand why Akamaru was so pissed at him. He even said things like he did not take betrayal easily. What the heck with that? Kagerou let Akamaru left the room and he was… still.. standing there, like a statue. Kagerou locked his room and then took off his bathrobe, dried himself and then, he slept. He slept until the morning came and he had to get up in the end. He woke up and noticed that he was alone, like always. He noticed and remembered what happened last night, Akamaru was angry and he left Kagerou alone. Maybe he looked more like whore rather than a model, maybe that's why Akamaru gave him a glare.

He got up from his bed, looked at the time, he got a shoot in two hours. He hurried to take a bath and then breakfast, and then got dressed in a simple casual wear. A light blue shirt with a short pants. He got the note already. He need to arrive at the roof garden soon to start the shoot there. He walked there and he saw Akamaru there, he still saw that guy ignoring him as if he was not there, maybe he was angry. Kagerou did not know anything about his anger, he just did not understand why Akamaru got pissed seeing Kagerou tried to fight off the manager, or maybe, he did not see that part and assume that Kagerou was the one to blame. To make things interesting, Kagerou did not say a word about it. He let akamaru thought anything he liked. He would like to see just how much this guy had faith in him, which he might already knew the answer, None.

Kagerou let out a smile when he saw the production staff and all. They told him to get dressed in a female uniform with short skirt and pose for the young teenage magazine. Kagerou went to the changing room and he changed. The costume he wore was really a student uniform, with short skirt and white shirt on top. Completed with red tie, and the shoes as well. He got ready on the place and then the photographer took a couple of pictures of him. Then it was done. He changed costume. This time, he was wearing a long white dress, transparent but with fur on the chest and private area, so his chest and crotch were covered by the fur.

Akamaru was dressed in a white pants and that's all. They asked Kagerou to hug akamaru and took a shoot sensually. So he did. They changed position a couple of times. other shoot kagerou was pressing his back against Akamaru's chest, another was he rested his head against Akamaru's chest and looking sharply at the camera. Then, the shoot was over.

,' good job, Akamaru-san, and the manager wanted to make a permanent contract with you, I will take a rest first, see you around."

Kagerou took off the dress and he wore his casual outfit again. He sat on the café and ordered a warm rose tea. He sat on the couch and enjoyed his tea.
Back to top Go down
Akamaru

Akamaru

PostSubject: Re: secret garden.. rose fields   secret garden.. rose fields Icon_minitimeTue 10 Sep - 19:17

Kagerou didn't come. I had my answer. He was not ready to be mine alone. I sighed and stayed up all night even if I had a shoot tomorrow. When the sun was up, I had drawn sixteen pictures of Kagerou's smiling face. I guess he didn't care for me then. That smile was never mine to start with after all. He was sharing that smile with the manager after all.
I sighed and got up to the roof. I sat in the chair there for me and let that same girl as yesterday to get my hair placed. She had to hide the dark circles around my eyes as well. I then saw Kagerou, I was hurt to see him smile to everyone, including the manager. So he liked him. My heart turned cold again. Whatever. I was never meant to be loved. I was a creature of darkness after all. I posed for the pictures that were needed and when the shoot was over, Kagerou just mentionned that the manager wanted to make me a permanent partner. Then he said he would see me around. As he started walking away, the manager caught up to him and I heard him ask him for a date, I didn't hear the rest. They were indoors. I went back in my shadowy corner and sat there. I took my sketch pad and started drawing his smile again.

[Manager]

"Kagerou, you always refuse my dates. It breaks my heart. What was wrong with Akamaru today, the artist says he had dark circles under his eyes and he looked empty today. Sad, I really thought he'd be good. Ah, well, that's the fun of the expendable models. Now you, you are perfect. Will you still refuse to come over to my place tonight?"

[Akamaru]

I sighed again and started another drawing, though eventually, I fell asleep outside. I didn't even wake up when it started raining. Lack of sleep had caught on to me.[/i]
Back to top Go down
Kagerou Asagiri

Kagerou Asagiri

PostSubject: Re: secret garden.. rose fields   secret garden.. rose fields Icon_minitimeWed 11 Sep - 9:27

,' leave me alone before I broke your neck."

Those were the words that Kagerou gave to the manager when he asked about a date. Who would date him? Kagerou rather spend the rest of his life alone rather than dating this man. He was annoyed and then he left the café. He left the manager alone and then he returned outside. He then walked towards a darker side, covered with the shadow of the trees and then, he saw Akamaru. Dark circles the manager said. He wondered why, so, Kagerou walked towards Akamaru and he saw him drawing his face, Kagerou's smiling face.

,' I thought you hate me, Akamaru -san, why draw the smiling face of the person you hate? I know.. I know.. you see me as nothing but a model who whore himself right? . I wonder why you get angry at me for being attacked by that perverted manager. if you want to know why i did not come to your room last night, well.. now you know. why should i come? i was nothing but a whore who would fuck any dick right?"

Kagerou gave Akamaru a cold smirk. Really, this man, he hated and saw Kagerou as a whore model but he drew his smiling face, well, people has different ways to express their feelings or hatred, maybe this was Akamaru's style. When he spoke, the guy just kept on drawing, drawing and drawing. Well.. he got his answer right? Akamaru hated him and only saw him as a whore who would fuck any cock. Kagerou sighed softly and he looked away. He stood up and cleaned his robe.

,' oh well, sorry for bothering your precious drawing moment, Akamaru-san, bye…."

Kagerou walked towards the public shower room which was in the corner of the huge garden. Then, he went inside. Got his clothes off and then he turned on the water. He wet himself and applied some aromatic oils all over his body. The sweet scent filling the whole shower room. Kagerou liked this scent. At least this scent would help him to recover from the pain he felt after being judged as a whore. He laughed lightly. And then he sighed. He closed his eyes, then he fell sitting on the floor. Holding himself there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: secret garden.. rose fields   secret garden.. rose fields Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

secret garden.. rose fields
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next